Compare Hill+Knowlton Strategies vs MSL BETASee how working at Hill+Knowlton Strategies vs. MSL compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hill+Knowlton Strategies vs. MSL. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- MSL scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies and MSL both have 20 total submitted reviews for "Great people".
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies had 11 more reviews than MSL that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Hill+Knowlton Strategies full-time for less than a year
H+K London is a fabulous group of creative & highly experienced people producing great work that they are very proud of. It makes every encounter with a team so interesting with a huge variety of... clients. They create great managers and teams, constantly developing and growing skills. This is a great place to `be yourself' and I love the `bring yourself to work' culture. The Company is always willing to listen & very focused on retaining all employees. Every employee matters as they are the future leaders of this business and of this industry.
I haven't found any cons
Advice to Management
Keep doing great things, keep growing & keep learning. Your employees are the future leaders, so their experiences now, will reflect how they manage in the future.
I have been working at MSL full-time for more than a year
- unlimited PTO and amazing benefits - pays slightly above industry standard - strong client roster - positive and progressive corporate culture - for the most part, teams respect the 9-6 business... hours, however there are frequent 10-11 hour working days depending on client needs and staffing - considering the agency lifestyle, I would say MSL has a decent work-life balance. Just make sure you're cut out for the fast-paced style and are ok with some long hours. - CEO is very transparent, cares about her employees - very steady promotion / raise cycle - business consistently performs well, leaving room for job security and steady growth opportunities
- For context, most of the "cons" for MSL are dependent on your team / client; MSL as a company is truly one of the best. - teams are often understaffed and/or have extremely heavy workloads -... requests for additional support take so much time that it often doesn't end up being helpful when the workload is too much - you will often be performing or expected to perform at the level above what your title is, and will often be wearing many hats / doing the workload of multiple people
Advice to Management
Help teams who are struggling with staffing to avoid burnout and increased turnover