Compare Hilton vs Memphis Light BETASee how working at Hilton vs. Memphis Light compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. Memphis Light. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hilton scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Memphis Light scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Team member travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Hilton.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hilton.
I worked at Hilton full-time
-super bright minds all around you at corporate - there’s always someone to learn from -regular corporate events and team building activities
-highly matrixed environment can sometimes mean less autonomy on projects you’re working on, but that’s a given.
I have been working at Memphis Light full-time
Overtime, insurance, if you don't take any sick leave for an entire quarter you get a bonus day to use, you get a day for your birthday, paid hourly wage on standby, schedule is 7-3:30
If you don't call in before 7am, you don't get paid for the day