Compare HomeAdvisor vs Aimco Apartment Homes BETASee how working at HomeAdvisor vs. Aimco Apartment Homes compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HomeAdvisor vs. Aimco Apartment Homes. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HomeAdvisor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Aimco Apartment Homes scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeAdvisor.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Aimco Apartment Homes.
- "Scam" was the most mentioned Con at HomeAdvisor.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Aimco Apartment Homes.
I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than 5 years
Aimco isn't a company for everyone. BUT if you are hardworking, love what you do and looking for growth, look no further. We integrate the latest technology into day to day operations. This allows... our staff to do what they do best and that is Serve our Residents. I am proud to say that in the midst of a pandemic while many people are without jobs or faced with uncertainty. Aimco never steered away from the commitment of giving merit increases on time and in full, in the middle of a Pandemic, for team members 2019 performance. I am proud to work for Aimco!
I have none at this time