Compare Honeywell vs MapMyFitness BETASee how working at Honeywell vs. MapMyFitness compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Honeywell vs. MapMyFitness. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Honeywell scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MapMyFitness scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Honeywell.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Honeywell.
I have been working at Honeywell full-time for less than a year
A Simple and quick process with very courteous people that combine with a very employee friendly company
Not completely organized. A lot of time wondering following steps
Advice to Management
Share the first day plan with new hires prior to arrival in order to ensure they complete every step efficiently and quickly
I have been working at MapMyFitness full-time for more than 3 years
- mission driven company with a focus on improving human health through connected fitness - CEO and management team with incredible passion and vision for global digital/mobile leadership -... incredible growth on every front, revenue, talent, brand profile, athletes, teams and assets - world class proven digital leadership and talent via acquisition of 3 of the top health/fitness category app leaders
- with rapid growth comes change, uncertainty, and a need to be able to "go with the flow" at times - working here will likely force you to grow your career, and growing generally happens outside... our comfort zones: you will be uncomfortable at times. Just like fitness. Your teammates will pick you up.
Advice to Management
Identify the people who have the passion to fulfill on this mission and make sure they can advance quickly to rise to their potential.