Compare Hospital for Special Surgery vs ArchCare BETASee how working at Hospital for Special Surgery vs. ArchCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hospital for Special Surgery vs. ArchCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hospital for Special Surgery scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ArchCare.
- "Hss" was the most mentioned Con at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at ArchCare.
I have been working at Hospital for Special Surgery full-time for more than a year
Very PA friendly hospital. Opportunity to do floor work and scrub in the OR as first assist. Yearly increase in salary guaranteed. Felt very taken care of during COVID crisis.
Management is sometimes difficult to get in touch with, other times very timely.