Compare Hospital for Special Surgery vs Mount Sinai Health System BETASee how working at Hospital for Special Surgery vs. Mount Sinai Health System compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hospital for Special Surgery vs. Mount Sinai Health System. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hospital for Special Surgery scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Mount Sinai Health System had 100 more reviews than Hospital for Special Surgery that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Hss" was the most mentioned Con at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at Mount Sinai Health System.
I have been working at Hospital for Special Surgery full-time
Great Benefit Package Continuing Education encouraged Ability to grow within
Lengthy intro training Distance from transport Job specific tasks, no sharing responsibilities
I worked at Mount Sinai Health System full-time for more than 8 years
loved my colleagues, staff, and patients.
politics was sometimes tough to navigate