Compare Hospital for Special Surgery vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at Hospital for Special Surgery vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hospital for Special Surgery vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 62 more reviews than Hospital for Special Surgery that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Hss" was the most mentioned Con at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I have been working at Hospital for Special Surgery full-time
Great Benefit Package Continuing Education encouraged Ability to grow within
Lengthy intro training Distance from transport Job specific tasks, no sharing responsibilities
I worked at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Great people and good culture and atmosphere
Everyone is pretty busy and work can be difficult