Compare Houghton Mifflin Harcourt vs Grand Circle Travel BETASee how working at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt vs. Grand Circle Travel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt vs. Grand Circle Travel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Grand Circle Travel scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt had 40 more reviews than Grand Circle Travel that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- "Open and courageous" was the most mentioned Con at Grand Circle Travel.
I have been working at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt full-time for less than a year
Senior Management is great as they value your opinions and contributions. Awesome co-workers, who are outgoing and committed to seeing the company succeed. I enjoy the "Bright Spots" videos... that are hosted by our CEO. They are very informative and they give an insight on what is going on within the company.
It would be nice to be able to work from home, more than one day a week.
I worked at Grand Circle Travel full-time for more than a year
Great Benefits Great PTO Summer Hours to leave earlier Free Trips Sabbatical every 5 year
I do not have any cons for this place. You are lucky if you are able to work here. Such a great company.
Advice to Management
Pay more attention to the groups department. Great department that brings you a lot of business and has some huge potential.