Compare Houzz vs MobilityWare BETASee how working at Houzz vs. MobilityWare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Houzz vs. MobilityWare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Houzz scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- MobilityWare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Fully stocked kitchen" was the most mentioned Pro at Houzz.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MobilityWare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Houzz.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at MobilityWare.
I have been working at Houzz full-time for more than 3 years
I have worked at Houzz for almost 3 years now, Nov 20' will be my official 3rd year. I have nothing but good things to say about working at Houzz. I began my journey here as an SDR and worked my way... to being an AE-1 and was given the opportunity for another promotion and was able to hit that goal as well and now I am currently an AE-2. Each day I get the chance to help professionals better their business/lives with our product. It's truly fulfilling. Just like anything in life, sales has its ups and downs, but it's the people here at houzz that make the tough times worth it all. I love working for this company!
It's sales. You have to work hard and you get told NO a lot. You have goals to hit and sometimes it gets hard. But in my personal experience and opinion, the rewards outweigh the cons significantly.
Advice to Management
more group huddles/ powwow to see what other reps are doing and whats working for them during Covid?? accountability groups within other sales teams :) so we can all see whats working for one another.
I have been working at MobilityWare full-time for more than 3 years
• Great culture, pretty chill work environment (sometimes too chill). • Compensation is fantastic, very competitive compared to my last jobs within the industry. • Amazing perks, ranging from... snacks, free food Fridays, and even a yearly company trip which includes your +1! • Work/Life balance is extremely important to the executive team -- there is hardly ever 'crunch'. • Lots of fun products to work on. • The company is always looking ways to improve their current product line up and actively introducing new genres under their development belt.
• No clear career growth path for Producers as managers have changed 3 times since I've joined. • Laid back environment can sometimes foster bad habits or work ethics for current & new employees.
Advice to Management
Show appreciation towards the other teams within the studio besides just Solitaire. It'll show that we matter and you value us and the work that we do for you.