Compare Hudson Advisors vs Volition Capital BETASee how working at Hudson Advisors vs. Volition Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hudson Advisors vs. Volition Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Volition Capital scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Hudson Advisors.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Hudson Advisors.
I have been working at Volition Capital full-time
- Fantastic culture made up of people who work hard, but don’t take themselves too seriously. - Strong emphasis on mentorship and on creating a real path to build a career at the firm. - The team... actively promotes diversity of thought and fosters an environment in which everyone is encouraged to share their opinions, regardless of title or tenure. - Hands-on investment approach means you get to work closely with portfolio companies to help them scale.
- The firm has uncompromisingly high standards around productivity and quality of work. Ultimately that’s not a fit for everyone.