Compare Hulu vs Beachbody BETASee how working at Hulu vs. Beachbody compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hulu vs. Beachbody. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hulu scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Hulu.
- "Helping people" was the most mentioned Pro at Beachbody.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Hulu.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Beachbody.
I worked at Hulu for less than a year
I worked at Hulu's greenhouse for about 6 months, and I loved my time there. The pay was almost double my last gig and you get to work on tons of stuff, be it Hulu originals or just editing together... ads for the service. It's honestly extremely gratifying work and I never felt like I was just going through the motions and the culture within the team is super nuturing: No one is toxic and everyone works together super hard. Questions are encouraged and the organization of the workspace is really good, after being trained you feel like you can find things anywhere.
No free Hulu for contractors!!! Also seems kind of difficult to get full-time even if you do great work, but that's part of the nature of contracting in the first place.
I have been working at Beachbody for more than a year
great social media marketing training. focus on personal development. Excellent product line, constantly innovating products and fitness programs. Great business opportunity if you are willing to... work with their tools.
Confusing compensation based on multi level marketing.