Compare Hulu vs Snap BETASee how working at Hulu vs. Snap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hulu vs. Snap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hulu scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Snap scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Hulu.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Snap.
- Hulu had 1 more reviews than Snap that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Snap for less than a year
They gave me a full computer set up with a new laptop, monitor, mouse and keyboard (all shipped to my house because of social distancing), they also gave swag and a nice hose plant to brighten up my... space. The stipend was reasonable with a bonus before the start to help pay for wifi and a software subscription they wanted us to have. Lots of networking opportunities to talk and connect with employees. Really good work hours too
The work bleeds out of work time. A lot of the material is rushed over and there is a lot of reviewing you hav to do on your own time. A lot of the time is spent on talks and networking and... coding a more of an after thought