Compare Hyatt vs Four Seasons BETASee how working at Hyatt vs. Four Seasons compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hyatt vs. Four Seasons. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hyatt scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Four Seasons scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Hyatt had 152 more reviews than Four Seasons that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Hyatt had 123 more reviews than Four Seasons that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Hyatt full-time for more than a year
This is a beautiful hotel to work for, amazing surroundings by the bay and the team is amazing
It has a bad reputation before the renovations, but it’s brand new now so no cons
Advice to Management
Keep up the great team spirit!! Please continue to care for people so they can be their best
I have been working at Four Seasons full-time for more than a year
Amazing benefits Exposure to luxury lifestyle Extensive training Supportive management style
Very demanding Money/power hungry No transparency Very strict