Compare Hyatt vs IHG Hotels and Resorts BETASee how working at Hyatt vs. IHG Hotels and Resorts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hyatt vs. IHG Hotels and Resorts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hyatt scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- IHG Hotels and Resorts scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Hyatt.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at IHG Hotels and Resorts.
- Hyatt had 185 more reviews than IHG Hotels and Resorts that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Hyatt had 40 more reviews than IHG Hotels and Resorts that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at Hyatt full-time for more than a year
This is a beautiful hotel to work for, amazing surroundings by the bay and the team is amazing
It has a bad reputation before the renovations, but it’s brand new now so no cons
Advice to Management
Keep up the great team spirit!! Please continue to care for people so they can be their best