Compare Hyatt vs Ritz-Carlton BETASee how working at Hyatt vs. Ritz-Carlton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hyatt vs. Ritz-Carlton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hyatt scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Hyatt had 201 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Hyatt had 82 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Great company" as a Pro.
- Hyatt had 115 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Hyatt full-time for more than a year
This is a beautiful hotel to work for, amazing surroundings by the bay and the team is amazing
It has a bad reputation before the renovations, but it’s brand new now so no cons
Advice to Management
Keep up the great team spirit!! Please continue to care for people so they can be their best
I have been working at Ritz-Carlton full-time for more than 5 years
Love the employee benefits and perks and wonderful health insurance package. If you are passionate about people and service, the company does a great job making sure you are set up with the resources... to be successful to the guests
Hospitality industry does require your time, but it makes it worth it.