Compare IBM vs Accenture BETASee how working at IBM vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 1,088 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.