Compare IBM vs Affiliated Computer Services BETASee how working at IBM vs. Affiliated Computer Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Affiliated Computer Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Affiliated Computer Services.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Affiliated Computer Services.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
An organization in this rapidly evolving industry yet very much relevant for more than 100 plus years, competing with almost every other company emerging from basement to all those well established... ones and still meets and beats market expectations while leading with innovations... that defines the industry going forward - That is IBM. So continuous learning, adapting to market changes, customer expectations, keeping up with. getting ahead on evolving strategies, gearing up for what is to come -- sounds intimidating but to me, that is what makes IBM a great employer and a perfect organization to work for!
If you only one can keep up when you are a kid in a candy shop! There are only 24 hrs in a day!
Advice to Management
Recognize the talent in hand and their appetite to be creative, innovative and make sure you are doing every thing possible to set the stage for encouraging/furthering/nurturing their pursuit
I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for more than 3 years
Work life balance, lots of learning opportunities
Growth opportunities are limited, but learning experience is high.