Compare IBM vs CGI BETASee how working at IBM vs. CGI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. CGI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- CGI scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
There are many growth opportunities, and your career path is truly what you make of it. During on boarding, as a new hire, everyone has been tremendously welcoming and open to answering questions.
It is difficult to know who is who, but this is the case for any big corporation.