Compare IBM vs Capco BETASee how working at IBM vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Capco scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capco.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 5 years
I have been with Capco for about 6 years and have had an excellent experience with the company. My projects have been intellectually stimulating and continue to present challenges and growth... opportunities. Leadership is always accessible and committed to recognizing strong talent. Capco has an excellent culture with a variety of internal organizations that keep people engaged, even as we work from home.
Capco would benefit by better connecting the various regions and practices