Compare IBM vs Continental BETASee how working at IBM vs. Continental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Continental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Continental scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,345 more reviews than Continental that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- IBM had 688 more reviews than Continental that mentioned "Low salary" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM for more than a year
By far the most intelligent, decent collection of colleagues to work with.
The corporate culture can be difficult to navigate. There is some ageism, and some management is inexperienced which has its' own failings.
Advice to Management
When promoting someone young to a high ranking position, know that they are lacking some of the experience that would guide and grow the staff they will be supervising. Choose wisely.