Compare IBM vs Convergys BETASee how working at IBM vs. Convergys compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Convergys. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Convergys.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Convergys.
I worked at Convergys full-time for more than 8 years
I worked at Convergys two different times and had to leave both times due to acquisitions which are common in this type of business. Overall it was a great experience and it has given me many great... things in life to this day. I will miss Convergys and the company culture they employed.
The acquisitions and layoffs. You never know when this can happen so you feel a bit unstable. People do sometimes come and go frequently, so someone you were close to may be gone randomly one day or... even your own job.
Advice to Management
Convergys is now Concentrix so I don't have knowledge of their processes. I always worked for Convergys.