Compare IBM vs Facebook BETASee how working at IBM vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
Work from home flexibility, work life balance, employee time valued. Company culture is warm and team members are welcoming.
IBM is a large company and as such has the usual issues.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations