Compare IBM vs GLG BETASee how working at IBM vs. GLG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. GLG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- GLG scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at GLG.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GLG.
I have been working at GLG full-time for more than a year
Leadership is communicative and transparent, and demonstrates an eagerness to create a more inclusive environment at the company. Encouraging culture in which employees feel comfortable taking... time off and otherwise balancing their professional and personal lives. Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration that extends across functions and offices. Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, GLG has transitioned to remote work very effectively, with plenty of support resources, open communication flowing both top-down and bottom-up, and an overriding sense that we're in this together.
Lack of diversity, both in leadership and throughout the company. The leadership team has outlined its commitment to improving this, as well as some next steps it will take to do so, but concrete... change has yet to materialize.
Advice to Management
I'd like to see the action plans to improve diversity and inclusion kicked up a gear and implemented with greater urgency.