Compare IBM vs Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE BETASee how working at IBM vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,065 more reviews than Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
- Management is extremely tuned in to the needs of the work force, a lot of feedback is acted upon. - Incredible commitment towards personal growth; dedicated time towards learning. - Work with... extremely smart and diverse people - Competitive salary
- Skeptical of IBM’s inability to grow
I worked at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE for less than a year
Work Environment and Community are very nice
No downsides of working here