Compare IBM vs Imperva BETASee how working at IBM vs. Imperva compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Imperva. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Imperva scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Imperva.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Con at Imperva.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
There are many growth opportunities, and your career path is truly what you make of it. During on boarding, as a new hire, everyone has been tremendously welcoming and open to answering questions.
It is difficult to know who is who, but this is the case for any big corporation.
I have been working at Imperva full-time for less than a year
Excellent work environment and company culture backed by a solid leadership team. I am proud to be a part of this sales organization and see a successful road ahead.
Company has gone through a lot of change. TB seems to have the right people in place now.
Advice to Management
Keep listening and taking action. Employees see the changes and are excited about the future.