Compare IBM vs Infosys BETASee how working at IBM vs. Infosys compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Infosys. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Infosys had 941 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- Infosys had 752 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Low salary" as a Con.
I worked at IBM for less than a year
- so many other cool teams and opportunity to meet people - access to computing resources - well-known tech company
- difficult to wear multiple hats - structural organization challenges
I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than a year
Open space work area Many ways to evolve and build your career Diverse projects
Sometimes frequency of re-assignment on new project makes some more focus on learning new stuff than coding