Compare IBM vs Meditech BETASee how working at IBM vs. Meditech compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Meditech. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Meditech.
- IBM had 716 more reviews than Meditech that mentioned "Low salary" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
- Management is extremely tuned in to the needs of the work force, a lot of feedback is acted upon. - Incredible commitment towards personal growth; dedicated time towards learning. - Work with... extremely smart and diverse people - Competitive salary
- Skeptical of IBM’s inability to grow
I worked at Meditech full-time
Good management, travel, learn a ton, flexible with family life, good health insurance
Strict 8 hour days - can’t sign out 15 minutes early without making up the time (salaried), lower compensation compared to competitors in the area