Compare IBM vs MongoDB BETASee how working at IBM vs. MongoDB compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. MongoDB. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MongoDB scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Pro at MongoDB.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Con at MongoDB.
I worked at IBM for less than a year
- so many other cool teams and opportunity to meet people - access to computing resources - well-known tech company
- difficult to wear multiple hats - structural organization challenges
I have been working at MongoDB full-time for more than 3 years
Cutting edge technology, solid business ethics and leadership. Company attracts the best talent. There is huge investment ensuring you have the knowledge and tools to do your job, regardless of role... or level.
Some growing pains due to rapid growth
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and continue being relatable, transparent and accessible to your employees.