Compare IBM vs NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory BETASee how working at IBM vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
Diversity and inclusion program Free online courses provided for self-learning If you have a good leadership in your business unit, you're one of the lucky ones Benefits are good 401k available
Some teams operate without project management or without good project management No bonuses Gone are the pension plans
Advice to Management
Really apply changes with regards to diversity and inclusion, and truly target and eliminate systemic racism, gender bias, etc. Look into benefits of user experience research Apply EDT and iteration... to all aspects of org process, management, and business goals
I have been working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory full-time
Great company structure, vertically integrated and with room to move
Work life balance and food in the cafe is average