Compare IBM vs NYU (New York University) BETASee how working at IBM vs. NYU (New York University) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. NYU (New York University). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NYU (New York University) scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NYU (New York University).
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at NYU (New York University).
I have been working at IBM full-time
Very accommodating, remote work, sick days, child care covid days off, mental sake days off, good pay.
Way to many management layers to be effective in your job. A lot of opportunity to move up but difficult to switch positions or get promotion.
I worked at NYU (New York University) part-time
Great working environment and team
It is a short program