Compare IBM vs OpenText BETASee how working at IBM vs. OpenText compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. OpenText. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at OpenText.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at OpenText.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Everyone I have met is top notch and on their game. Exceptional training. Exceptional tools. Exceptional Support The best thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skills
NONE The worst thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skills. You can get yourself lost in expertise sometimes but having all this knowledge to draw from is absolutely awesome and EVERYONE is... ready to jump in and help, just waiting to be asked or to find a place to contribute.