Compare IBM vs Peace Corps BETASee how working at IBM vs. Peace Corps compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Peace Corps. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Peace Corps scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "New language" was the most mentioned Pro at Peace Corps.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Isolation" was the most mentioned Con at Peace Corps.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 5 years
This may be different for different teams. I have only worked on 1 team for the past 5 years. job is really interesting, they value your contribution, the work is really engaging and they value... work-life balance
The only con that I see is that if my group were to disappear for any reason, I wouldn't know how to move, the career opportunities are not so obvious
I have been working at Peace Corps full-time for more than 5 years
Demanding but wonderful position working with local staff and volunteers to design and evaluation programming and training.
Demanding position which often requires work evenings and weekends.