Compare IBM vs Perficient BETASee how working at IBM vs. Perficient compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Perficient. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Perficient scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Perficient.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Business units" was the most mentioned Con at Perficient.
I have been working at IBM full-time
Very accommodating, remote work, sick days, child care covid days off, mental sake days off, good pay.
Way to many management layers to be effective in your job. A lot of opportunity to move up but difficult to switch positions or get promotion.
I have been working at Perficient full-time
Great team environment Entrepreneurial spirit welcomed and encouraged Exceeding client expectations takes priority New VP of People shaping and evolving our culture
None that I can think of.