Compare IBM vs Philips BETASee how working at IBM vs. Philips compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Philips. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Philips scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,382 more reviews than Philips that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Philips.
I worked at Philips full-time for more than 5 years
Philips IGT has good benefits, steady work and good pay for the job you perform. You are able to advance within the company if you apply yourself.
To much overtime during the busy season which is expected with out any prior notice. A fair amount of very rude people on the production floor.
Advice to Management
Better communication and be willing to listen to your employees.