Compare IBM vs Pitney Bowes BETASee how working at IBM vs. Pitney Bowes compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Pitney Bowes. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pitney Bowes scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pitney Bowes.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
I value the education experience at IBM. I've been on both sides of education, being a teacher and being an enthusiastic learner. IBM provides both opportunities.
We strive to learn despite the lack of time.
Advice to Management
Dedicate time to your employees for learning. Set aside 1 to 5 days strickly for education. Your employees will thank you.