Compare IBM vs RGP BETASee how working at IBM vs. RGP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. RGP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- RGP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at RGP.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Bench time" was the most mentioned Con at RGP.
I worked at RGP full-time
High exposure to different career opportunities and delivery related roles. Collaborative environment and high levels of efficient communication between clients and consultants.
Not much cross team interaction between the three main functions of RGP for the interns
Advice to Management