Compare IBM vs Samsung Electronics BETASee how working at IBM vs. Samsung Electronics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Samsung Electronics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Samsung Electronics scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Samsung Electronics.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Samsung Electronics.
I worked at Samsung Electronics for more than 8 years
Worked with more than 100 companies, all with pros and cons, but Samsung is by far the most dynamic one, in a "crazy", fearless but still highly positive way
It burns out some people who are not in the similar calibre.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! (and dramatically increase the level of your internal education, especially regarding digital)