Compare IBM vs Schlumberger BETASee how working at IBM vs. Schlumberger compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Schlumberger. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Schlumberger scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Schlumberger.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Schlumberger.
I worked at Schlumberger
I got a chance to work with a great team. They hire a lot of interns every year, some internatiinal and some local. You get to work on very fascinating projects and contribute towards a research... space.
None cons that I can think of.