Compare IBM vs Sutherland BETASee how working at IBM vs. Sutherland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Sutherland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sutherland.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time
Sutherland has been able to flex during a tough year and transition employees to a work at home capacity and quickly flex to the changing needs of employees based on a new work at home lifestyle.... Sutherland’s communication with all employees is wonderful and not just explaining what is changing but also the why behind the change
None that I can think of