Compare IBM vs Tata Consultancy Services BETASee how working at IBM vs. Tata Consultancy Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Tata Consultancy Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Tata Consultancy Services scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Tata Consultancy Services had 1,397 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- Tata Consultancy Services had 1,017 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Salary hike" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
IBM has given me the opportunity to grow and learn and push myself to be the best version of myself in structured education, professional relationships, and personal growth.
The hours are long, but the managers are there to help you succeed at IBM. They understand you have commitments so they will do everything they can to see you succeed.
Advice to Management
Talk more openly about opportunities outside IBM (furthering education, volunteering abroad, etc.) Building the transparency can cultivate a long lasting positive relationship with everyone involved.
I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services for less than a year
Lots of team work and knowledge to support you
Unclear hours, teams can be in a wide variety of time zones