Compare IBM vs Thomson Reuters BETASee how working at IBM vs. Thomson Reuters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Thomson Reuters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Thomson Reuters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,128 more reviews than Thomson Reuters that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Thomson Reuters.
I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 5 years
Great reputation and plenty of remnants of a once-good culture.
Entire legs of management hierarchy have rotted out. Be careful of where you land and who you work for because it'll make a gigantic difference.