Compare IBM vs US Nuclear Regulatory Commission BETASee how working at IBM vs. US Nuclear Regulatory Commission compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at US Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Poor performers" was the most mentioned Con at US Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
Work from home flexibility, work life balance, employee time valued. Company culture is warm and team members are welcoming.
IBM is a large company and as such has the usual issues.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!
I have been working at US Nuclear Regulatory Commission part-time
Excellent sense of community that still remained vibrant despite COVID
It is difficult to progress up through your career