Compare IBM vs Unique Key Resources BETASee how working at IBM vs. Unique Key Resources compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Unique Key Resources. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unique Key Resources scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I worked at IBM for less than a year
- so many other cool teams and opportunity to meet people - access to computing resources - well-known tech company
- difficult to wear multiple hats - structural organization challenges
I have been working at Unique Key Resources full-time
They care for employees and clients and pays lot of quality attentions. I believe that all persons can be employed, despite skill level. Provide Center of excellence for proof of concepts and work... around solutions/issues.
No cons! UKR has a great company culture.