Compare IBM vs UnitedHealth Group BETASee how working at IBM vs. UnitedHealth Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. UnitedHealth Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Many career opportunities, access to a lot of resources, competitive pay.
As in most large corporations, compensation will not grow at the same pace of your responsibilities, so you will have opportunities to grow, but salary will lag as you move up. Also, internal... bureaucracy is a real challenge - also normal for big corporations.