Compare IBM vs Vitamin T BETASee how working at IBM vs. Vitamin T compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Vitamin T. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Vitamin T scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vitamin T.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Aquent" was the most mentioned Con at Vitamin T.
I have been working at Vitamin T for less than a year
This past spring I made a career transition and ultimately went with Vitamin T to help me make that transition as a contractor. To be clear: Vitamin T is a *great* company with *great* people. My... recruiter has been incredibly supportive and transparent from before my very first interview to present day. She has set aside time to check in with me, to make sure I was/am a good fit in my role. And my recruiter has also been an advocate for me, encouraging my home company to hire me for an FTE role while also acknowledging the possibility of helping me pursue similar contract roles with other companies should this one not work out. Frankly, that gives me a feeling of confidence and security knowing I have someone in my corner! Other things: Vitamin T knows how to communicate with employees. They don't bombard you with emails, but they do send occasional offers to sign up for health benefits and 401k plans (those are optional for contractors). They also have a referral program that offers a small monetary incentive to get other talent into the Vitamin T pipeline. So good programs here, too.
Honestly, no cons to Vitamin T. They have given me a great opportunity as someone who switched careers (and industries). What they really offer in that regard is a way to get your foot in the door.
Advice to Management
Keep hiring great people!