Compare IBM vs athenahealth BETASee how working at IBM vs. athenahealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. athenahealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- athenahealth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
There are many growth opportunities, and your career path is truly what you make of it. During on boarding, as a new hire, everyone has been tremendously welcoming and open to answering questions.
It is difficult to know who is who, but this is the case for any big corporation.
I have been working at athenahealth full-time for more than 5 years
Solid leadership, great communications, flexible PTO and amazing employees
Lots of type A personalities, which is great, but makes for long working hours