Compare IKEA vs Ashley Furniture Homestore BETASee how working at IKEA vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IKEA vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IKEA scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at IKEA.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at IKEA.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year
You determine what you make. The commission structure is very good. If you're persistent, quick-witted, and hungry, you'll be able to do well for yourself by generated leads or scheduling... appointments.
The hours are long. During the week, there will be days where no guests will come in for hours. There is a lot of "downtime" in this position. If you are not driven, this will not work to your... benefit. You are dealing with the public. For those without thick skin and a certain level of maturity, this job will be stressful.