Compare IMF vs The World Bank BETASee how working at IMF vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IMF vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IMF scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- The World Bank had 86 more reviews than IMF that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- The World Bank had 78 more reviews than IMF that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Economist" was the most mentioned Con at IMF.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
I have been working at IMF for more than a year
Diverse workforce, appreciative people and a place that offers a lot of macro econ perspectives.
There can be an option for RAs to progress up the ladder to do some sort of junior economist role.