Compare Inatech vs SmartRecruiters BETASee how working at Inatech vs. SmartRecruiters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Inatech vs. SmartRecruiters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Inatech scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- SmartRecruiters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Inatech" was the most mentioned Pro at Inatech.
- "Smartrecruiters" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartRecruiters.
- "Smartrecruiters" was the most mentioned Con at SmartRecruiters.
I have been working at SmartRecruiters full-time for less than a year
Fantastic place to work, grow your career, and develop. If you are interested in Tech and HR solutions this is the company. I can affirm that there is a work/life balance here, the office culture is... authentic, the products are state-of-the-art and leadership is genuine. SR has remained agile and innovative and the organization has continued to grow, develop and gain momentum in the recruitment software space. I also think the new hire orientation and onboarding curriculum were very effective in the first weeks of employment. My manager has been a great resource when it comes to providing me with the necessary tools, training and guidance that is essential for my continued learning, success and career development.
As a new joiner in a rapidly evolving startup; sometimes it can be confusing as to which other designated reps or teams (besides my manager or fellow team members), would be equipped to address other... miscellaneous/specialized types of questions that are on my mind.
Advice to Management
SR should continue to set realistic and sustainable goals particularly, when it comes to employee headcount and team quotas.