Compare Infinite Direct vs LocalVox BETASee how working at Infinite Direct vs. LocalVox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infinite Direct vs. LocalVox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infinite Direct scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LocalVox scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Infinite Direct.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Pro at LocalVox.
- "Door to door" was the most mentioned Con at Infinite Direct.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at LocalVox.
I worked at Infinite Direct full-time for more than 3 years
If you are looking to gain real world business skills and want to grow personally and professionally I would definitely apply to this company. I learned more working there then I ever did at any... other company. If you have a negative attitude or below average work ethic I wouldn't apply, because you will not do well or fit in. The company culture is very positive and up beat, and everyone is very motivated and team oriented. You can definitely grow and advance quickly if you want to.
Parking. However, there is free parking that is less than a 10 minute walk.
I have been working at LocalVox for less than a year
The LocalVox team is a terrific company to work with. They are, in no particular order: attentive to details; focused on providing positive experiences for both the client and the freelancer;... passionate about what they do; and readily available to field questions, comments, and concerns. Pay rate is among the most competitive in the industry, and they appreciate and reward a job well done. Simply put, working with LocalVox is a pleasure.
I have encountered no drawbacks in working with this company.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing work!